Wednesday 13 March 2013

On The Wishlist!


It's time for another 'things I want, but will never own' post! I think I should just start a series called this because lets be honest, over half the things I want will NEVER happen. It's fun to pretend though...

.......


Isabel Marant - you do no wrong, I will take anything you design. These boots currently being at the top of the list! 





I need some more home accessories. Kind of loving this Jonathan Adler statue




There's no hiding it - although I may fool some - I'm a huuuuge tomboy at heart. I want this skateboard for my wall... and if it doesn't work there, I may just want to ride it with my little guys



(Sidenote: Only after I fell in love did I notice that there is Marijuana in the top left corner. Big fail!)




I loooove sconces, and this one is just beyond!





As mentioned before I'm not usually drawn to colour, but I just love this blue velvet pillow by Arianna Belle. I keep coming back to it, so maybe I just need to snatch a pair up!



3.1 Philip Lim bag love...





This mirror! It's actually almost so ugly it's cool!



If I were 7, I would be hysterically laughing with my sister at this! (We had an odd sense of humour...)



And lastly, a Brian Lichtenberg 'Homies' t-shirt... 



I think this one will have to happen!

........


Hope you have a wonderful day!



S.


2 comments:

  1. LOL- I am still laughing, my sense of humor is still that of a 7 year old...
    And I have been wanting those blue pillows too, but don't have a place for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loven' ur wants and i think i want them all too

    ReplyDelete