Friday 1 March 2013

Friday Files: Random Thoughts


So, I just noticed the blog has reached a milestone that we failed to mention!

100 Posts!!!



Yes, somehow between the two of us in around 6 months time we've been able to ramble on 100 times!

Quite honestly, I'm exhausted just looking at that number! Maybe it's because I'm having one of those days where my brain is mush, and trying to come up with anything post worthy seems like a lost cause. 

Regardless, for our regular readers - thank you for taking the time to read and for your support!

So with the forewarning of a mushy brain - this is going to be a random one!

........

A few pieces I've been loving this week!

1. Console by Cuff Home

I have a thing for console tables and this one is really really good!




2. Silver-leaf Art from Natural Curiosities

I'm loving geometrics lately!



3. Ball and Chain fixture by Cuff Home

For obvious reason, this is pretty fab! I would love to use this in a few areas on my home!


........

I just received a few lights I ordered from Visual Comfort and am quite happy with them! 

I ordered 4 'Soho' sconces for our basement - since they are surrounding our home theatre area, I decided to go with something basic and modern with a masculine feel. 

 (sorry for the horrible phone pic)


I also ordered the Trillion Flush mount...



I can't wait to get this hung in our vestibule. The scale of it is phenomenal in person!

If you're interested in anything Visual Comfort, stop by the Shop and Christine will be happy to help!

........

My husband is also on the verge of getting an office space for him and his employees. If all goes well they should be moving in sometime this month! 

Of course this has me thinking about everything I'd like to do...


And how I'd like to redo his office at home, since it will no longer be tech central! 


It's fun to dream, right!?


Hope you all have a great weekend! TGIF


S.


2 comments:

  1. Everything you post makes me seriously jealous- for real. I NEED the ball and chain and have wanted the Trillion FOREVER!!!! It's the fixture I've had picked out for my hallway and I just need to bite the bullet- adore how huge it is. And now that I've seen those Sohos, I want them too! Arg...you're not good for my pocket book:)

    ReplyDelete