Friday 15 February 2013

Pretty Perfect Pad: Hallways

It's time for another PPP...


and we're talking hallways!

-S-

I crave a good, long, interesting hallway in my home. 
Maybe it's because I don't really have one in our house, but there's just something about them that I love. 



And I know the above one is more of a vestibule, but you get the idea.


I really like the idea of having bookshelves/shelving on either side of the walls. 





-C-

This next hallway remains one of my all-time favourite!

Where it's lacking in space, it more than makes 
up in style - ebony herringbone, blush walls, 
and a collection of gilt mirrors - perfectly stunning!!












KW


Frances Elkins
And lastly, like Sarah, love love the idea of 
bookshelves in the hallway!


via

Happiest of weekends friends!

Until Monday,

Sarah and Christine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment