Tuesday 12 February 2013

Inspired By...


So, I'm getting a little annoyed at the pace things are going on the home front (partially my fault for being indecisive). I'm in limbo right now waiting for a few things to arrive/happen and that equals a bored me and zero pics for the blog!

This gives me plenty of time to be searching pinterest and other sources for those few and very far between pictures that inspire and create ideas. Although half the time I can't even say what it is about a photo - and it often doesn't make sense - I still know the second I see it....




Periwinkle and Unicorns...





Of course the head sculpture of Kelly Wearstler's is always inspiring, but it was the life-size version of her brass kaleidoscope (in the background) that really caught my eye...


Something about this bedroom. Mainly the bed + linens + drapes...



And if/when my husband ever gets office space, this white brick brass lettering needs to happen. The decor wheels are already spinning... *sigh*




S.

1 comment:

  1. indecisiveness is killing me too! just the drapes, why is choosing drapery so hard?! the white brick wall and brass lettering is fab!

    ReplyDelete