Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Files!!

Kay, damn it is cold here. Like crazy tried to put 
money into two different parking meters yesterday 
but they were even too cold to work kinda cold! 

Holy holy.

Deliver me. Here will do. 














St. Regis, Bora Bora

So in light of the sub-arctic perma-freeze over 
here, fitting that I've got shelter on my mind, 
and in particular the most incredible specimen of a 
home I have ever laid eyes on.

Welcome to my dreams. Come on over to my new home:


Hermosa Beach House by David Watson Architect

Right down to the balloon shades in the bedroom. 

Good grief. 

----

We also wanted to say a very very big thank you 

to Christine over at B and B for including 

a selection from the 219 Boutique in her 

Blogger's Picks for To and From Magazine's
Valentine's Gift Guide!!

If you haven't already, you definitely need
to check this out!!





219

And in closing, another crazy cool photo
by the one and only Slim that I hadn't
seen until this week.

Looovie!!

Slim Aarons

Big ol' mwahs and happy w/e friends!!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment