Thursday 6 December 2012

Holiday Gifts Continued - Ode to Initials!!

"'Tis better to give than to receive."

18 Days...


via

As a follow-up to my last post on host/hostess gifts, 
I wanted to dedicate this to personalized gifts!

I love the idea of giving these as gifts as they show 
a bit of forethought, and also the selection abounds!!

So here I present you with a round-up of some of our faves:

via Black Rooster Decor



via Pottery Barn



via Sticker Shop Unlimited














via Leontine Linens















































via Chapters























via Great Little Trading Co.
via thebelovedshop.bigcartel.com



Happy shopping friends!!!

Christine xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks L!! I'll put in a good word with Santa for you ;).

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have those Chapter mugs and LOVE them...also very much wanting a lucite letter from BR for bambino's room:) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALLLLL about the personalized gifts for Christmas! That lucite initial is soooooo sick I can't stand it! I'm putting that right at the top of my wishlist, it'll go perfectly with my gold/black/glam style!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete