Friday 30 November 2012

S's Wish List


Much like everyone else in blogger world these days, I've decided to throw together a wish list - or gift guide of sorts. 

For the first time in a long while I actually don't have a Christmas list because I can't think of anything I really really want/need! I've made a few home purchases in the last month that we've decided to call our Christmas gifts and just focus on the kids. However, I'm still going to list out some things that I certainly would welcome under the tree :)

1. Victoria's Secret Silk Pj's


If you don't have a pair, you NEED to get some! Besides the obvious fact that they are super cute & pretty, they are extremely comfortable too! I have them in a black masculine pinstripe, but I'm really loving this solid red option.


2. Kelly Wearstler Rhapsody - Limited Edition


With a case like that how can you not covet such a thing?!?


3. iPhone Case

I love this metallic gold Tory Burch, or you could go with something a little more crazy and fun...



A la Marc by Marc Jacobs...


4. MAC Makeup


I love MAC's Holiday Eye Kits! 
They are so fun and the packaging is always amazing. Definitely something that goes on my list every year!


5. Nail Polish


I'm loving all things dark green and camo lately so this colour definitely intrigues me.


6. CC Skye Revolver Pendant Necklace 



loooooove it!


......


What's on your list this year? 


S.

2 comments:

  1. Love it all! Would love if you ladies stopped by my way... I'm having a giveaway for a $50 Williams-Sonoma card!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! Really love the polish and pendant as I'm feelin military style right now...but since I live in a military community I feel silly wearing it surrounded by all the real military garb!

    xx

    ReplyDelete