Monday 15 October 2012

Special Mention // Weekend Recap

3:13am...

1 whole year ago today...

The sweetest most amazing little boy entered our family.


I can't even begin to explain the sweetness that is Romeo - I know, I'm totally biased - but he is such a little angel.
Row, I am so blessed to have the honour of being your Mommy. 
I love you  more than you'll ever know
xo

.........

In other news, I attempted my first reupholstery job this weekend. Okay, who am I kidding, all I did was use a staple gun on my vanity stool.



The fabric is Pierre Frey Kubus in the colour "Or"

I'm really happy with how it turned out and it totally gets this super expensive fabric out of my system - well, almost!

This weekend we also finally bought a bed. I've been looking for one for months and months now and just haven't been able to decide. We stumbled upon this one on the weekend and decided to just bite the bullet, as we were getting really desperate!







I knew I wanted something upholstered and tufted. It was a good price and I was happy with the overall feel so we made the purchase. It get's delivered on Wednesday, so fingers crossed that we like how it looks in our room!

Will keep up updated as things continue to slowly change at Casa de 219

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

S.

P.S - Mine has started out just fabulous as I went to publish this post and the entire thing got deleted - so apologies if it's nothing to spesh :)

2 comments:

  1. Be still my heart....PF genius in your house- jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And more importantly, a very Happy Birthday to sweet little Romeo:)))

    ReplyDelete