Monday 29 October 2012

If I had endless money...


First off, am I the only one who feels like their style is always changing? 
I used to love the more midcentury style, then I turned hollywood regency obsessed. The last few months I've been loving a lot of vintage french pieces, art deco and recently I'm back to loving the more 70's - Milo Baughman, Karl Springer style pieces. 

All this to say, bare with me on my ever evolving style as I'm sure at times it won't make any sense. Now, back to my post.

I thought it would be fun to list out a few of the things I'd buy in a hot second if money wasn't an object.

......


via






via




via



via


 via




As you can tell, I'm a little obsessed with black & brass. There are so many things that I'm craving at the moment but these come out on top - and I will never own any of them :)

A girl can dream, right!?


S.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that painting is fabulous!! I am clicking over right now to see more (I'll be right back, lol)

    ReplyDelete